Structural Lifting in Moosup, CT- Since 1970
How Much Does It Cost To Lift A Structure?
Safeguard Your House with Our Trusted Structure Lifting Specialists.
For a free estimate, contact us now:
Raising Structure Cost Factors:
There are numerous factors that can raise or lower your total cost. Those factors include:
- Size of House.
- Number of Floors.
- Status of Structure.
- Status of Foundation.
We’ll get back to you within 1 business day.
Protect your home’s safety with proven house lifting solutions.
- Excavating a New Basement.
- Adding Head Room and Increasing Current Basement Functionality.
- Add Head Room to Your Basement or Crawlspace.
- Protect Your Home from Flood Damage.
- Lift Your Home and Build a Story Under It.
Why Lift a Building or Structure?
Protect Your Home from Flood Damage
W.A. Building Movers is a family-owned and operated business that has been serving the NJ, PA, CT since 1970. We specialize in lifting, raising, and relocating structures, homes, buildings, heavy equipments and other large equipment.
Awareness of Structural lifting contractors that is demanded
Why do we need to raise the house foundation?
There are multiple reasons for which your house needs to be raised:
- Cracks & crooked foundation due to the bad concrete
- Drainage has been affected due to crushed stone
- Nonporous backfilling is making the process of water drainage even harder
How to avail benefits from it?
Apart from giving comfort & a pleasant look to your house, there are plenty of benefits that can be achieved with the structural lifting company:
- Structural lifting can improve the overall appeal of your house
- For the extension of living space
- Appliances will be easier to serve
- Lifting the foundation makes it a natural insulator
- Reduction of flood risk
Since 1970, WA Building Movers has been synonymous with innovative foundation repair technology, uncompromising quality, and superior customer service.
Click here… to read more details about Structural Lifting