House Lifting New Jersey
House Lifting in New Jersey by W.A. Building Movers & Contractors and we will guide you step by step through the entire process and will always be available to answer any questions you may have.
For a free estimate, contact us now:
Are you residing in the home that has gone much lower in flood zone? Do you think about whether staying in such a home is inauspicious? If yes, then why cannot you get your home raised for saving a home from future flooding? Do not be surprised. It is surely possible now with the help of the house lifting New Jersey services.
House Lifting NJ: WA building Movers is a Turnkey House Lifting Company
At W.A. Building Movers and Contractors , known as Elevation Contractor NJ that there are a lot of questions when it comes to house lifting, especially in areas like Jersey City, NJ that were hit hard by Hurricane Sandy. Here are some questions and answers including some on how to look into flooding services available in your area.
It is one of the custom-made solutions to shift or lift building up to specific feet and bring it to the save from flooding. This cannot be done on your own so that you have to hire House Elevation Contractor New Jersey. They perform an excellent service through advanced technologies by qualified and expert teams. Therefore, you can obtain the finest house raising service inNew Jersey according to your requirements and instructions. By accessing this service, there is no damage to the property at all.
Raise your house without a Hassel
The City of NJ, in partnership with the Texas Water Development Board, will submit a grant application on behalf of interested homeowners to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) for the Flood Mitigation Assistance (FMA) Grant. This grant will request funds for elevation of flood-prone homes.
Who is Eligible?
Only Homeowners who have flood insurance from FEMA’s National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP).The flood insurance must be effective at the time of the grant application and be maintained throughout the process. To learn more about other requirements review the materials below.
How can this grant help me to avoid flood damage in the future?
If awarded, this grant will pay 75% to 100% of the eligible costs to elevate your home. For this grant, home elevation means that your existing house will be lifted so that the lowest floor is at least one foot (1′) above the expected flood elevation and a new foundation will be built to support your home.
What are my chances of receiving a grant award?
FMA is a nationally competitive grant program. Homeowners who have the strongest chance of award are those who own a property with a history of receiving large FEMA NFIP flood insurance claim payments over time. For this reason, the City’s application will focus on FEMA designated high priority Severe Repetitive Loss properties. High priority Severe Repetitive Loss properties are homes for which the total of two or more flood insurance claim payments for building damage (not including contents) exceeds the FEMA calculated value of the home (not including land).
To have a chance of award, FEMA must save more by avoiding in future flood claim payments, than it costs FEMA to elevate your home.THERE IS NO GUARANTEE OF AWARD.
How do I apply?
- Print the 2017 FMA Grant Checklist & Notice of Voluntary Interest Form
- Complete and sign the form.
- Gather the required documents. To view sample required documents see the link below.
- Submit your application
- online at the link below. You will need to upload the completed Application Checklist and Voluntary Interest Form and required documents
- In person at the Floodplain Management Office (FMO) located at the Houston Permitting Center, 1002 Washington Avenue, 3rdFloor, Houston, TX 77002.
- In person at the City of Houston 2017 FMA Home Elevation Grant Informational Meeting.TO MEET FEMA’S DEADLINE, HOMEOWNERS MUST SUBMIT THEIR INFORMATION TO FMO BY FRIDAY, AUGUST 25, 2017 AT 5 PM.
How do I learn more?
- Review the2017 Flood Mitigation Assistance Grant FAQs.
- Monitororg. All 2017 FMA grant announcements will be posted here.
HOUSE LIFTING NEW JERSEY – LIFTING HOMES SINCE 1970
If you are looking for a company that can provide you the service of House lifting in New Jersey, then you have come to the right place. We have been providing the house lifting services in many areas such as New Jersey, Connecticut, Houston and Meyer land. If you need to increase the rooms in your home then you will need to put a stronger foundation for the same and for this your home needs to be lifted.
Hire Contractor in New Jersey For Safety Of Your Family and Home!
There are many companies that offer the services of House lifting New Jersey, however, it is necessary to find one that is reliable and expert in their job. Therefore you have to ensure certain things while you are hiring an agency for house lifting NJ.
How to choose the best agency for house lifting in New Jersey
- Make sure that the agency is operating the field for a long time and therefore it is experienced and experts in the job.
- It is also necessary that the agency should have strong knowledge about the construction and renovation processes so that they can do this job efficiently and perfectly.
- The company should have skills to lift and move home if necessary in case there is a warning for an emergency situation like floods or hurricanes.
Generally, you will find that there is a leading agency that offers the service of house lifting in many areas around their base of operation including House lifting in New Jersey. This can be quite helpful for people who wanted to strengthen the foundation of their homes or raise their home by one story for extra space or moving their home altogether due to avoid damages due to natural calamities. Whatever is the reason for requiring house lifting services, you can be sure that you will get only the best crew that will do the perfect job for you.