How much does it cost to build a foundation for a house?
A structurally sound home starts with a strong foundation holding its weight and it can be considered the most important part of the house.
Say you have a 1000 square foot foundation, the average cost of a new, installed one would cost about $5-$8 per square foot, or $5000-$8000.
- Materials you would need:
- Poured slab concrete typically costs anywhere from $3-$5 per square foot.
- Footings can add an additional $1-$2 per square foot.
- A crawl space foundation can be a better option, but it also requires more materials and labor time and can double the overall cost of the project.
- Labor costs from the contractors and/or concrete specialists usually adds another $2-$3 per square foot, for a total of $2000-$3000 for this. On average, it takes three to four days from start to finish to dig out and pour the concrete.
Contact Us To Talk About Your Project
Call us on (908) 654-8227
Mail us: email@example.com
If you are looking for an experienced house raiser and mover to handle a large commercial building raising and move, a historic structure raise, or a brick, stone, or other masonry structure raising and move anywhere in NJ, PA and CT.
Have questions for us? Let us know how we can help!
We’ll get back to you within 1-2 business days.
Once we receive your request, our project estimator will put together a preliminary quote and contact you to discuss the details of your project.
There may be additional costs such as:
- The foundation that is poured as an attached addition to an existing home might take longer and be slightly more expensive because of the need to work around existing buildings.
- In most areas, permits are required for pouring a new foundation.
- If the area needs to be leveled significantly before the foundation can be poured, plan to add another $1000-$2000 and a few days to your total costs.
For more informative videos subscribe us on YouTube://goo.gl/brZL5n
Follow Us on Instagram://www.instagram.com/wabuildingmovers/
For more information about getting your house raised or any other aspect of construction,please feel free to contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 908-654-8227. We look forward to hearing from you.