Home Elevation Brick New Jersey
What’s Covered Under FEMA Grants?
The following is a list of what’s covered under FEMA grants:
- Pre-Design: Soil test, elevation certificate, survey to determine your current site conditions and parameters
- Engineering/architectural design (Historic review): A licensed architect and engineer to provide plans and specifications to meet proper guidelines to conform to feta guidelines and state and town requirements.
- Lift and set down – roll off/on if necessary: Lift and set down of the home onto a new foundation at the new required elevation once a new suitable foundation is provided.
- Demo/build foundation: To occur once the house is lifted a new foundation will be prepared as per the approved set of plans.
- Flood vents – if required (Be careful w/net free area): As per engineer/architect plans flood vents will be installed to meet the net free area.
- Stairs/utility stands/lift if prescribed by DR: New stairs will be constructed to meet the new elevation of the home along with the reconnect of the utilities to meet the new elevations.
- Landscape repair/SOD if needed: The repair of landscaping and SOD if as needed due to construction.
- Sidewalk sections if removed for elevation: Replace sidewalk and or sections of walkway that may be removed as necessary to complete the lift and set down and reconstruction
For more information on grants, click here.
W.A. Building Movers & Contractors Inc. is a family owned and operated house lifting, house raising, house moving and flood mitigation services company, specializing in home elevation for over 50 years in New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and Pennsylvania.