Underpinning Slab Foundations Wallingford Center, CT
For a free estimate, contact us now:
It is better to take timely action and approach the slab underpinning service provider.
We’ll get back to you within 1-2 business days.
Our team of house raising experts is here to help in your area
Underpinning can be done in one of two ways: one, improve the foundation system by enlarging the existing foundations or adding new foundations, and two, to improve the properties of the soil below the foundations without touching the building at all.
Structurally, the foundation slab is a monolithic reinforced concrete product having a trapezoidal cross-section. A wide base provides the necessary strength of this support, taking on the weight of the entire structure.
Underpinning Slab Foundations offer products that are manufactured in accordance with the requirements for the foundation and have the necessary quality certificates and certificates of conformity. Reasonable price and excellent performance characteristics that allow carrying out construction work year-round, reducing their time – these are the main advantages of the concrete products shipped by us, one of which is the foundation pillow.
Underpinning Slab Foundations Wallingford Center, CT have the following characteristics:
- High strength
- Optimum dimensions;
- Easy installation;
- The possibility of building with their help a full basement;
- Corrosion resistance;
- Relatively low cost.
Why is Underpinning Necessary?
There is a variety of reasons why underpinning might need to be carried out. These are usually related to subsidence issues. Some examples of why underpinning might be necessary are:
- A change in soil conditions under the foundation.
- Soil characteristics were not properly taken into account during the design phase.
- The original foundation is no longer suitable/strong enough.
- The construction/repair/excavation of neighboring structures endangers the current foundations.
- Additional floors are to be constructed underground