Underpinning Slab Foundations Higganum, CT
For a free estimate, contact us now:
It is better to take timely action and approach the slab underpinning service provider.
We’ll get back to you within 1-2 business days.
Our team of house raising experts is here to help in your area
Underpinning can be done in one of two ways: one, improve the foundation system by enlarging the existing foundations or adding new foundations, and two, to improve the properties of the soil below the foundations without touching the building at all.
House raising is the process of separating buildings from foundations. The building is lifted and supported by a cradle. Lifting a house is difficult, but when playing with your most valuable assets, you want to make sure you have a licensed builder at work. Repair your home will definitely make a significant difference to your lifestyle. Home renovations are varying from small to large. Some projects are extended over time and others are completed quickly. Take fast services from Underpinning Slab Foundations. So it is good to choose the only experts for the house raising process.
Why is Underpinning Necessary?
There is a variety of reasons why underpinning might need to be carried out. These are usually related to subsidence issues. Some examples of why underpinning might be necessary are:
- A change in soil conditions under the foundation.
- Soil characteristics were not properly taken into account during the design phase.
- The original foundation is no longer suitable/strong enough.
- The construction/repair/excavation of neighboring structures endangers the current foundations.
- Additional floors are to be constructed underground