Underpinning Slab Foundations Danielson borough, CT
For a free estimate, contact us now:
It is better to take timely action and approach the slab underpinning service provider.
We’ll get back to you within 1-2 business days.
Our team of house raising experts is here to help in your area
If the foundation is faulty, one needs to take faulty foundation repair service and find a slab underpinning service provider. It may happen that after a few years you want to add more floors to the existing foundation and it will create some pressure on the foundation. In that case, you require a slab underpinning. When there is soil movement at the underneath level, the entire foundation reacts to it.
Advantages of repairing the foundations with screw piles by Underpinning Slab Foundations
- Low cost of repairing the foundations of small houses
- The optimal solution for structures built on slopes, slopes and relatively heaving soils
- The piles are screwed into a strong solid ground, and therefore are not subject to vertical and horizontal effects of the soil
- The reconstruction of the foundation with screw piles is done in a short time because no need to use powerful construction equipment
- Concrete, reinforced concrete or metal piles can be used depending on the type and structure of the soil
- With this technology, it is possible to replace a completely destroyed foundation.