Underpinning Slab Foundations Danielson borough, CT
Advantages of repairing the foundations with screw piles by Underpinning Slab Foundations
- Low cost of repairing the foundations of small houses
- The optimal solution for structures built on slopes, slopes and relatively heaving soils
- The piles are screwed into a strong solid ground, and therefore are not subject to vertical and horizontal effects of the soil
- The reconstruction of the foundation with screw piles is done in a short time, because no need to use powerful construction equipment
- Concrete, reinforced concrete or metal piles can be used depending on the type and structure of the soil
- With this technology, it is possible to replace a completely destroyed foundation.