Structural Lifting in Windsor Locks, CT- Since 1970
How Much Does It Cost To Lift A Structure?
Safeguard Your House with Our Trusted Structure Lifting Specialists.
For a free estimate, contact us now:
Raising Structure Cost Factors:
There are numerous factors that can raise or lower your total cost. Those factors include:
- Size of House.
- Number of Floors.
- Status of Structure.
- Status of Foundation.
We’ll get back to you within 1 business day.
Protect your home’s safety with proven house lifting solutions.
- Excavating a New Basement.
- Adding Head Room and Increasing Current Basement Functionality.
- Add Head Room to Your Basement or Crawlspace.
- Protect Your Home from Flood Damage.
- Lift Your Home and Build a Story Under It.
Why Lift a Building or Structure?
Protect Your Home from Flood Damage
W.A. Building Movers is a family-owned and operated business that has been serving the NJ, PA, CT since 1970. We specialize in lifting, raising, and relocating structures, homes, buildings, heavy equipments and other large equipment.
Awareness of Structural lifting contractors that is demanded
According to the suggestions of the experts in this field, the addition of storage space or living spaces is easier and cost-effective in Willimantic, CT, in cases where it isn’t possible to expand out or up. However, the following factors need to be considered before decision making:
- Age of House and its features.
- Condition of Plumbing and Electrical.
- Condition of Foundation
- Labor required achieving success.
Lifting of structure and addition of a basement is possible now with Structural lifting companies!
The procedure of addition of basement through Structural lifting involves:
- Getting sanctions for permits and engineering plans.
- Raising and supporting the house;
- Excavating the basement space;
Creating concrete floors and walls.
Since 1970, WA Building Movers has been synonymous with innovative foundation repair technology, uncompromising quality, and superior customer service.