Structural Lifting in Stratford, CT- Since 1970
How Much Does It Cost To Lift A Structure?
Safeguard Your House with Our Trusted Structure Lifting Specialists.
For a free estimate, contact us now:
Raising Structure Cost Factors:
There are numerous factors that can raise or lower your total cost. Those factors include:
- Size of House.
- Number of Floors.
- Status of Structure.
- Status of Foundation.
We’ll get back to you within 1 business day.
Protect your home’s safety with proven house lifting solutions.
- Excavating a New Basement.
- Adding Head Room and Increasing Current Basement Functionality.
- Add Head Room to Your Basement or Crawlspace.
- Protect Your Home from Flood Damage.
- Lift Your Home and Build a Story Under It.
Why Lift a Building or Structure?
Protect Your Home from Flood Damage
W.A. Building Movers is a family-owned and operated business that has been serving the NJ, PA, CT since 1970. We specialize in lifting, raising, and relocating structures, homes, buildings, heavy equipments and other large equipment.
Awareness of Structural lifting contractors that is demanded
Safety, efficiency, and family valued relationships with their clients are their goals fulfill. With centuries of skilled experience, they have the talents and skills to increase their structure exactly to their home may be an integral step in the Structural lifting in Stratford CT.
Equipment used in Structural Lifting:
- One can also find extension shafts that are employed to enhance the length of the shaft and help it to have the appropriate depth.
- Sometimes the foundation wants to support. This is sometimes due to poor soil situations and moisture problems, which will arise due to uneven cracking, settlement, and bowing.
Since 1970, WA Building Movers has been synonymous with innovative foundation repair technology, uncompromising quality, and superior customer service.