Structural Lifting in Storrs, CT- Since 1970
How Much Does It Cost To Lift A Structure?
Safeguard Your House with Our Trusted Structure Lifting Specialists.
For a free estimate, contact us now:
Raising Structure Cost Factors:
There are numerous factors that can raise or lower your total cost. Those factors include:
- Size of House.
- Number of Floors.
- Status of Structure.
- Status of Foundation.
We’ll get back to you within 1 business day.
Protect your home’s safety with proven house lifting solutions.
- Excavating a New Basement.
- Adding Head Room and Increasing Current Basement Functionality.
- Add Head Room to Your Basement or Crawlspace.
- Protect Your Home from Flood Damage.
- Lift Your Home and Build a Story Under It.
Why Lift a Building or Structure?
Protect Your Home from Flood Damage
W.A. Building Movers is a family-owned and operated business that has been serving the NJ, PA, CT since 1970. We specialize in lifting, raising, and relocating structures, homes, buildings, heavy equipments and other large equipment.
Awareness of Structural lifting contractors that is demanded
The Structural lifting companies in Storrs, CT has the benefit of the helical pile foundation system have implemented the helical piers is the popular selection among contractors, architects, builders, or structural engineers. Helical piles will be taken to as screw piles or helical piles.
Uses of Helical pier in Structural lifting companies:
- They are implemented to underpin foundations but will be employed to help light loads like interior floors, wing walls, as well as porch slabs as well as the heavier one.
- Helical piers are used in conjunction with the various base attachment covers to underpin the foundation of existing planners.
Since 1970, WA Building Movers has been synonymous with innovative foundation repair technology, uncompromising quality, and superior customer service.