Social Icon Widget

Follow us on

Our Social Pages —>

Slab Foundation Problem and Repair Cost NJ

Why you need to call Architects & Engineers for your house lifting project, including what your foundation repair & leveling, new foundation is going to look like?


“Hi, this is Jason here. We’re going to talk to you today about when you need to bring an architect and engineer into your project. When we’re doing house lifts basically every town is going to require you to have stamps and sealed drawings of your house lifting project, including what your new foundation is going to look like. If you are taking an existing house and raising it to the required elevation and simply changing the foundation, replacing the foundation or adding to the foundation you can just hire an engineer to come in and basically take on your project. If you’re going to do any kind of alteration including additions, changing up the layout of your house, basically adding decks any of these things you are going to require also to have an architect block on there. So for this point it’s best to call up your local town, tell them what you’re going to do, see what the requirements are and also call up one of your engineers or architects in your area that deals with house lifts regularly and will be able to walk you through the process. If you need referrals from some great architects or engineers we work with, please, don’t hesitate to contact us. You can reach us at”

For more informative videos subscribe us on YouTube://

Follow Us on Instagram://

Again any other questions on this or any other part of the process feel free to contact us via e-mail at or call our office at 908-654-8227/(888) 236-8398. We look forward to hearing from you.

W.A. Building Movers & Contractors, Inc. BBB Business ReviewVeteran Owned Small Business_VOSBInternational Association of Structural Movers_IASMhearth
financing 150_150
Our Services