Jack Up Your House Texas
W.A. Building Movers has been Jack Up your house It is difficult, if not virtually impossible, for a non-professional to jack up his or her house. For most home renovators out there, this is like preaching to the choir: they have no desire to lift a house. For others, the project looks dead-simple, an easy way to save thousands of dollars. But there are some realities about house jacking that make it more difficult and complicated than it may seem, and it very likely would take longer than you’d expect.
Reasons for Jacking up
Jack Up Your house may be necessary for many reasons:
- The original foundation is simply not strong or stable enough.
- The usage of the structure has changed and needs more support.
- The properties of the soil supporting the foundation may have changed or were miss characterized during design.
- The construction of nearby structures necessitates the excavation of soil supporting existing foundations.
- To increase the depth or load capacity of existing foundations to support the addition of another story to the building (above or below grade).
- It is more economical, due to land price or otherwise, to work on the present structure’s foundation than to build a new one.
- Earthquake, flood, drought or other natural causes have caused the structure to move, thereby requiring stabilization of foundation soils and/or footings.
To request a quote for our services, please feel free to contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at908-654-8227. We look forward to hearing from you.