Social Icon Widget

Follow us on

Our Social Pages —>

How Much Does It Cost To Lift a House In New Jersey

We’re going to talk about Cost To Slab Lifting and what if you can’t afford to lift your home the government has put together a number of different scenarios to be able to help you with this process.

If you have not been able to have a Capitol set aside which many of us can’t because it’s a very cost-intensive and labor-intensive process three ways they put together is to have a low-interest small business loan from Small Business Administration the other is there are ICC funds which are increased cost compliance funds and lastly FEMA grants you can do these three options you can go down apply for a small business loan and from that, they would be able to give you funding to be able to put together your project the ICC only allows up to thirty thousand dollars for funding for this they say that that’s enough to raise a small home in my opinion definitely is not however that would be another option you may be able to find some funding through that lastly is if the ICC money does not take place and take over or the amount of work and money.

You need for this would be the client for a granting FEMA grant a lot of towns are doing lotteries now what they’re doing with the lottery is they are being able to get funding from the state with that funding they’re going to take that funding and be able to create a lottery where they may be able to get a million or two million dollars from the state and from the federal government and that money is not going to be able to accomplish all the projects in the town for lives in our homes.

What they do is they put together a lottery so at least select homeowners are selected from the lottery can go forward with their project generated in that context the lottery will give funding and that funding will cover up to 75% of your project and you will still be due to cover the other 25% a project.




Click here… to read more details about House Raising

Our Team
Wayne Yarusi
Ryan Yarusi
Jason Yarusi

House Raising New Jersey For more information about getting your house raised or any other aspect of construction, please feel free to contact us via e-mail at or call our office at (908) 654-8227. or fill-out the Contact form from here. We look forward to hearing from you.


W.A. Building Movers & Contractors, Inc. BBB Business ReviewVeteran Owned Small Business_VOSBInternational Association of Structural Movers_IASMhearth
financing 150_150
Our Services