How to Choose Foundation Repair Companies
How to Choose Foundation Repair Companies Union Beach, NJ
How to Choose a House Lifting Company
There are many companies that lift houses, but when it comes to lifting your home, you should find one that is extremely skilled, experienced and reliable in the industry. Therefore, before you choose a house lifting company, make sure it has the following criteria:
- A long standing track record within the house lifting and building moving industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge in general construction, machine operation and rigging.
- Proper insurance for lifting and moving structures including but not limited to riggers, cargo and care custody and control insurance.
- Proper house lifting equipment including but not limited to a unified jacking system, crib jacks and lifting equipment to perform the standard lifting procedures.
- A comprehensive safety plan.
- References from prior work in the rigging business.
W.A. Building Movers & Contractors Inc. does more than just meet all of the above. As a family business, we put every effort forward to make your family feel like a part of our family and we’ll treat your lift or move as if the home was our own home.
To see some of our projects, check out our Work Portfolio.
Or visit any of our social media sites at the top of the page to view and read more about our work.
For more informative videos subscribe us on YouTube://goo.gl/brZL5n
Follow Us on Instagram://www.instagram.com/wabuildingmovers/
W.A. Building Movers & Contractors Inc. is a family owned and operated house lifting, house raising, house moving and flood mitigation services company, specializing in home elevation for over 50 years in New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and Pennsylvania.
Call us at 908-654-8227 / 888-236-8398.or e-mail us at email@example.com for more information.