Cost of Moving House – Why Lift or Move Your House?
Why lift or move your house?
In this video, Vice President Jason Yarusi of W.A. Building Movers goes over various reasons to raise or move a house and shares a story about a fire damaged house George Washington once stayed in.
Reasons to lift your house
- If your house was flooded by Hurricane Sandy or Irene and you’d like to prevent it from happening again.
- If your home is in a flood zone and you’d like to protect it from future flooding. These zones begin with the letters “A” or “V” shown on flood maps. Click here to see if your home is in a flood zone.
- To lower your flood insurance rate and save money by elevating in the long-run.
- To add more usable space under your home for storage or a garage.
- To strengthen, repair or replace a foundation.
- To increase the value and potential resale value of your home.
Reasons to move your house
- If your home is subject to dangers such as flooding, you can relocate to a safer location.
- If your home is in the way of development such as shopping centers, parking lots, highways, other road expansions, etc.
- If you want to recycle or donate your house to make way for a new one instead of demolishing and sending it to a landfill
- To relocate and preserve historic homes if the land will be used for something else
- To subdivide a property or build another house on the lot
- For setback issues that may arise during surveying
For more informative videos subscribe us on YouTube://goo.gl/brZL5n
Follow Us on Instagram://www.instagram.com/wabuildingmovers/
W.A. Building Movers & Contractors Inc. is a family owned and operated house lifting, house raising, house moving and flood mitigation services company, specializing in home elevation for over 50 years in New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and Pennsylvania.
Call us at 908-654-8227 / 888-236-8398.or e-mail us at email@example.com for more information.